Monday, August 1, 2011

Halfway Video

I know this is kinda late to be posting this, but here is our halfway video from when the staff left at the end of June...this was when we were getting excited to take over project and lead for ourselves (most people say that project "officially begins" when the staff leave). As you can see I haven't had time to update on here second half of project-it's been super busy with leading Bible Study, Discipleship, and all the other project activities...it's been amazing and life-changing!! I feel that I've learned more and grown more than ever in these past couple of weeks, so I am planning to do a recap of the second half of the summer when I get home next week...I can't wait to share with you all what God has taught me this summer and what the vision is for next year...project doesn't stop at this 10-week mark; the "real" project is using what we've learned when we get back...so until I get on here again, I'll be in my last week here at NMB Summer Project!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ79HcsioSk

No comments:

Post a Comment